Tuesday 5 November 2013

Easy Holiday Shopping: PreOrder Greeting Card Gift Sets


Hello dear friends,

Give your friends a way to wrap their words in beauty. Using my most loved and most recent artwork, I've created six greeting card collections, packaged with all the beauty of a gift. Order by November 15 and have them in hand by December 9 – for hostess gifts, friends and colleagues, and family gift giving.

Here's How:
- View all six collections here (including additional images of one packaged collection).
- Simply email me the order form by November 15.

- Send payment via PayPal or e-transfer.
- Discounts for five sets or more. Full details on the order form.

- Email me if you have any questions.

*Note, I have also made my cards available for pre-order in my etsy shop in case you prefer to purchase online (though the list price will be higher, so take advantage of the good old fashioned order form if you can).
 
What better gift than one that reminds us how to connect with each other – inspiring us to reclaim the art of the written word.

I wish you all the best this holiday season.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment