Tuesday 29 July 2014

Come to the Culture Crawl on Aug 9 & 10!










Hello dear friends!

I hope you're enjoying summer and getting some relaxation in.

I have an invitation for you – please come check out the New West Cultural Crawl on Saturday August 9th & Sunday August 10th. It's an art crawl around my beautiful town of New Westminster.  And the perfect opportunity for me to share my new studio space with you.


I will have my new space at 100 Braid St Studios open, with original art and artful products for sale, ranging from small to big items! 







My studio mates will be selling their art, and you can tour around the gorgeous space. Artists and studios throughout New West are participating in the event, so there is lots of opportunity to hop around and soak up all the creativity and different styles by a range of artists, and pickup gifts and art along the way. The River Market (formerly the New West Quay) will have all kinds of awesome things happening and it will be a great place to have a picnic and wander by the water in between studio visits. The event runs from 11am - 5pm both days. Bring your kids and friends!

Information, participating artists/studios and directions are here, and you can download the guide to print and take on your trek throughout New West. There will be lots of printed copies at all the venues too. 


I hope to see you!!! I'm delighted to share this piece of my life and work with you. It will be fun!

With care,
Ginger


Below are samples of products I will be selling:




Greeting cards

art prints



stickers

bags

original paintings


No comments:

Post a Comment