Thursday 17 July 2014

Papergirl Vancouver Opening Night



Hi friends, the Papergirl Vancouver event last week was great. As usual the informal atmosphere and installation was inviting and beautiful, not to mention the gorgeous voice of the singer (who was she? I must find out). My wee boy and husband came along and we had a great time dancing around amidst the art and eating treats. I had a handful of pieces in the exhibit, and am excited for them to be delivered out into the world this SaturdayJuly 19. Hit the trails and you might find some art lands in your hands.










Here are a few pieces by others I loved. These first few are by Lorna Moffat Design - lovely, yeah? I'm not sure who these next ones are by (if these are yours please leave a note in the comments, thanks).













Yarn bombing by Olga O'Shea.



Thank you Papergirl! Another great year, and lots of wonderful talent shared.

xo





No comments:

Post a Comment