Tuesday 2 June 2015

Six Breaths Retreat!


Lovely friends, I am going to an art retreat! I am so so so excited and blissed out about it. It's been awhile since I've taken time away for myself and my creative heart. It will be a really unique experience working with two completely opposite teachers on a farm in a tranquil setting, along with daily yoga and fresh local food. Heaven. Here's a peek at the instructors:

DANIELLE DONALDSON – whimsical, feminine



BLU SMITH  – bold abstract

 
It's happening June 12 – 14 at Sleeping Dog Farm in Victoria BC (Canada) and I'll be posting and tagging on Instagram as I go with #sixbreaths2015. Follow along to see all the goodness and fun that comes from it! And if you have any super recommendations of inspiring things to do while in Victoria please leave me a comment below or email me at ginger at redpearcreative dot com.

The retreat is hosted by Poppet Art Studio, a Victoria based creative studio run by the talented artist Andrea Soos, with lots and lots of classes for everyone. Check it out!

xo Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment