Tuesday 21 July 2015

CULTURAL CRAWL EVENT AUG 8 + 9


Save the date! The New West Cultural Crawl is coming up! 

I would be honoured if you'd come visit me in my new (and old) home attic studio during the New Westminster Cultural Crawl. My studio will be open both days from 11am – 5pm. I will have a collection of my artful products stocked including art prints, bags, cards and novelties, starting from $5 and up. Many of my original paintings will be displayed and for sale. Support local & get unique gifts for all those special occasions coming up.

When

Saturday August 8 and Sunday August 9, 11am – 5pm both days

Studio Location

My home attic studio is at 423 Fader Street in New West (3 blocks up the hill from my old studio at 100 Braid St Studios). Follow the path around the side, and the entrance to my studio is at the rear. There will be cold refreshments and a space to sit in the garden. Please NOTE the new address.

Parking & Transit:

Free 2 hour parking on Fader Street between Major and Braid St, and on the other side of Braid St closer to Hume Park. Free 2 hour parking on Major Street. Paid parking on Sherbrooke and Columbia.

Sapperton & Braid Skytrain stations are both within 5-10 minute walking distance of my studio.

Prizes + Auction 


All visitors can enter a draw to win an original painting, and another painting will be auctioned off.



Forms of Payment Accepted 

Cash, Credit Card.



More Info 

Map + Venues + Artist Info

Pictures from last year's Crawl (in my previous studio). 


Art, Gifts + Novelties (examples of what you'll find at my studio during the event)


Renewal – 24" x 36" mixed media original painting on canvas. Price upon request.


Tote Bags – $26 - $32



Gift Wrap $5, Notebooks $10, Greeting Cards $5  


Limited Edition Fine Art Prints in three sizes – $20, $28, $38


Artful Tins & Jars – $5, $6, and Essential Oil Roll-ons – $9

See you at the crawl!

p.s. Be sure to visit 100 Braid St Studios and Brick and Mortar Living on your travels. There's a talented and lovely gang at both venues, and I know they'll be delighted to welcome you into their spaces. 100 Braid St Studios has over a dozen artists in one venue, plus a splatter room where you can experiment for yourself. Brick and Mortar has a beautiful selection of gifts, including a small line of my art. Blossom & Vine Floral Co will have a popup flower shop at Brick and Mortar Living as well, and Michelle creates the most beautiful romantic bouquets – I simply have to recommend you treat yourself to one. I most certainly will be:) I know there are many venues participating in the crawl, so be sure to check out the venue list and map to plan your route.

No comments:

Post a Comment